· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies.
· How to contact us.
· How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
ADS Builders Ltd. collects the following data:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ADS Builders Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Voluntarily complete our ‘Contact Us’ online form.
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How we will use your data?
ADS Builders Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
· Process your enquiry received via the ‘Contact Us’ online form.
· Internal record keeping.
· We will not use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We only use your personal data for the purpose of internal record keeping and communication regarding employment of our services.
· We do not sell or share your personal data with any third party.
How do we store your data?
ADS Builders Ltd. are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
ADS Builders Ltd. will keep your Personal Identification Information for 6 years unless otherwise agreed.
ADS Builders Ltd. will not send marketing information.
What are your data protection rights?
ADS Builders Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request from ADS Builders Ltd. copies of your personal data.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ADS Builders Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ADS Builders Ltd. complete information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ADS Builders Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ADS Builders Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ADS Builders Ltd. processing your data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ADS Builders Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
· Understanding how you use our website.
What type of cookies do we use?
· To registers which server-cluster is serving the visitor. This is used in context with load balancing, in order to optimize user experience.
· To distinguish between humans and bots.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. Please see the settings on your browser to do this.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ADS Builders Ltd. Has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113